There's really no point to the picture other than I'm tired, and I know I'm going to need a pot of coffee in the morning. I just finished taking my Capital Transactions exam (fingers crossed, please), so this post is going to be short and sweet. So many people have called, emailed, etc. asking about Megan. THANK YOU! It means so much to us that you are worried and praying for Megan. A big thank you also goes out to my/our family for helping me out so much this week. I didn't say "helping DW and me" because he helped ME so much this week. He really is the best. Love you DW.There isn't much change with Megan. Her first set of rashes appear to be fading. They are still dark purple and cover most of her body. The second set that cropped up on her bottom appear to be following the same progression of the first set of rashes. I think that's a good thing. She still has the bright red rash on her face, which concerns me. The doctor seemed to think she would be over this within a week, and yesterday was a week. She is definitely not over it. I'm pretty sure that if we go back to the doctor, he's just going to say, let's give it another week, etc. Which leads me to my next point.
We believe that the rash may also have been caused by pesticide exposure, and she is taking some herbal medicine. It's a long story so I really don't want to blog about it at midnight. Maybe that'll be another post this week. I do think it is/started as a viral infection. Her blood was tested twice for the viral count, and it was extremely high each time. Maybe I'm grasping at straws, but my child looks like a walking plague and generally feels bad. I just want to definitively know what is wrong so we can fix it. Hopefully we'll have some good news to report on Monday or Tuesday.
Wow, that was a lot longer than I thought it would be. I'm signing off now- Jules and I have a date tomorrow morning (oops, I mean this morning) at First Calvary Baptist! Megan and Madison will be in Daddy Day Care.
No comments:
Post a Comment