Thursday, March 24, 2011

New Bathtime Routine

I'm still perfecting the frenchbraid. I'm slowly getting there. Julianne has been asking lately for me to make her hair curly like mine. Most of you know, I absolutely HATE my curly hair. (sorry dad). If I could straighten it everyday, I would. It's not so much that I don't like curly hair, I just like being able to run a brush through it. If you have curly hair, you know that's a big no-no. But, I digress.

So, Julianne asked me to make her hair curly and this is what we came up with: Last night after bathtime, I braided her hair while it was still wet. She went to bed last night and I hoped it would be dry by the morning. Here is the before:And After!
She was so excited to see it curly. "Now I have beautiful hair just like you momma." *tear*

3 comments:

joyce said...

Curly Hair....I'm with Julianne. You may not think so, but your curly hair is beautiful. I would love to have it. See, I have to pay 75.00/every three months just to get some curl.
And, braiding Julianne's hair was a great idea. The curl is beautiful and she does look a lot like Mommie.

Jada said...

Ditto to that whole blog. Been there, done all of that! I'm so glad Megan is better!

nmw said...

Thanks, Jada. We are too!