Here's my pretty girl - this was taken last night during bath time. Our camera is not cooperating with us (hope to remedy that by this weekend) so I had to use my camera phone. Not the best picture, but it'll get the job done for now. The rash on Megan's face is still red. It hasn't faded to the dark purple/brown color like the rash on the rest of her body. But, there isn't a "new" rash on her face so that is a good thing.

The picture isn't the best, but you can see the remnants of the rash. This Saturday will be 2 weeks.

I did a little research on EM, and a few medical sites indicate that the rash usually takes 2-6 weeks to disappear. But, I'm still concerned about her face, so I'm calling the doctor today to see if there is something else we can do for her. She's in a good mood - no fever and she's eating again. But, she still scratches everywhere - she's broken the skin in a few places on her legs and back. We're keeping an eye on them to make sure the sores do not get infected. We'll keep everyone updated on her progress :-)
2 comments:
Hello,
Thank God for Megan's improvement! I know you and DW are feeling better as well.
Julieane was a hoot with Kathy today. Enjoyed every minute of her chatter with her Grandmother.
Blessings to you all,
Much Love
MamaDink
This is a beautiful pic....she looks so much better and I am glad to hear she is eating and feeling better. Still praying for all of you. Please keep us posted.
Post a Comment