Friday, March 4, 2011

Megan Update

Sorry for the poor quality - this was taken on my camera phone. I can't find the computer cord for my digital camera.

Meg is about the same. Her rash is fading in some areas, but she has a new crop coming up on her bottom. Sorry, folks. I draw the line at posting pictures of my child's hiney! Her face also seems to be breaking out with a new rash. So, I'm not really sure where we stand at this point. She is still irritable and is usually scratching some area on her body. The doctor said it should have cleared in a week, and tomorrow morning will be a week. He still thinks it is a viral infection, and doesn't think a prescription will help since it is viral.

I'm not really sure where to go from here. We are looking at another treatment for Megan, and we'll probably be going back to the doctor some time next week. Thank goodness we have wonderful health insurance. (That will be 4 times in 1.5 weeks).

If you've seen her, you know that she looks looks terrible. Pictures don't accurately portray her rashes. DW even said he itches when he looks at her. Thanks to everyone for their thoughts and prayers for Megan, we are so blessed to have such caring friends and family. Keep those prayers coming!!!!

2 comments:

joyce said...

Still praying, Nikki. I sure hope she makes a big turn by the weekend and starts feeing much better. God bless all of you.
Love you
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Nikki & DW,
My thoughts and prayers are with you always. Especially with Meg's misery going on, you are upfront with prayers. Rejoicing with you she might be a bit more comfortable. How I am blessed to follow your road of happiness! Thanks for sharing your lives with me and others.
Love you always,
MamaDink