It's that time of year again: Julianne is playing soccer! Her first game was last weekend, and it was cold! But, she had a great time. She just scored a goal right before this picture was taken. She was so excited!
She's too young :-( We only have a rec league that does girls' softball - Emily is playing this year. They follow the school rules for age requirements and she missed the deadline by two months. She'll be playing next year, I hope!
The soccer league is through the church and they allow 4-yr olds to play.
3 comments:
WAY TO GO JULIANNE!!!!
What a very sweet smile. :)
I have to ask - What about softball (t-ball)?
Ree
She's too young :-( We only have a rec league that does girls' softball - Emily is playing this year. They follow the school rules for age requirements and she missed the deadline by two months. She'll be playing next year, I hope!
The soccer league is through the church and they allow 4-yr olds to play.
Hope you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment