OK...you will have to tell this old grandma...what it was that she asked for. Is it one of those animal pillows? And what are three girls doing? Thanks for sharing your Christmas 2010. Girls look great...
It's a ladybug pillow pet! I wasn't going to get her one, but since that was the only thing she asked for and it's pretty inexpensive, I - I mean, Santa - got it for her :-)
They are playing with a kitchen set Grandma/daddy W. got the twins for Christmas.
2 comments:
OK...you will have to tell this old grandma...what it was that she asked for. Is it one of those animal pillows? And what are three girls doing?
Thanks for sharing your Christmas 2010. Girls look great...
It's a ladybug pillow pet! I wasn't going to get her one, but since that was the only thing she asked for and it's pretty inexpensive, I - I mean, Santa - got it for her :-)
They are playing with a kitchen set Grandma/daddy W. got the twins for Christmas.
Post a Comment