If I could change my profession, I would probably be an interior designer. (Sorry mom, dad, and DW - I promise I'm not making a career change . . . yet) I could look at magazines and pictures of home interiors all day long. I love dreaming up designs. Hopefully one day I'll put those daydreams to use :-) I guess my dream career was inspired by my parents (craftiness + engineer + computer whiz.) See Mom, you did rub off a little. I'm not 100% BTM . . . just 99% :-). But, I digress. Pantone has named Honeysuckle the 2011 Color of the Year. While I'm not a HUGE fan of pink (unless you're DW - that's right, real men LOVE pink), I do like this color, in moderation of course. My favorite color is a dark shade of Turquoise, close to the 2010 Color of the Year, but more blue-based, rather than green-based. I'll be curious to see if this year's color takes off like the turquoise/chocolate craze of the past year.

2 comments:
ingdouHum.... there could be hope for you after all. I hope you can follow your dream and someday do all the things that make you happy. It is always good to have dreams it keeps us going. Right now you are on the right track...it just seems like you will never get there but...trust me on this life goes by way too fast. Enjoy those precious children...they leave way too soon, remember your husband is your Best Friend as well, your family loves you,and Always trust in the Lord. and thank God you have that 1%. by the way pink is NOT your color sweetpea, it's RED
When I get enough money ahead, I am going to do some major remodeling....now I know who I can call on for advice (free ... of course). So, just keep daydreaming and we'll see just how good you are. :) Don't worry, at the rate I'm going with getting ahead...it will be a long time.
And, I would just like to add when you get into your interior designer profession, you're going to see that 1% may be a little higher than you think. :) Sure wish I just had 1/2%. :) :)
Post a Comment