Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Where's Megan?

The other afternoon Julianne asked to watch a movie, so I got it set up for her. While I was doing that, Megan went into her and Madison's room. We have some toys in there, so it isn't unusual for her to hang out in their room. When the movie started playing, I went in the room to check on her and this is what I saw:


I guess she was trying to tell me something. . . Now I have 2 toddlers that can climb onto the changing table.

As I was taking the previous picture, Trubs decided she wanted to hang out with Meg. Once she got up there, I took a picture and then proceeded to take them off the changing table. And then the meltdown commenced.


And last, but certainly not least, Trubs has learned another trick. I put them down for a nap one afternoon. About ten minutes later I heard a loud “thud.” It sounded like Trubs had kicked the wall, so I didn’t think much of it. About 2 minutes later, Megan started crying. It wasn’t the usual cry – almost like she was mad about something. So, I went in there to check on them. Madison had thrown her blanket, pillow, and toy on the floor; climbed out of her crib; threw her blanket, pillow, and toy into Megan's crib; and then climbed into Megan's crib to take her nap. Megan was clearly not happy about this development. When I walked into the room, Madison was lying down in the crib *trying* to go to sleep, and Megan was throwing all of Madison's stuff out of the crib onto the floor.

DW was working that day, and I texted him this picture with the following caption:

"I didn't put her in there . . . " Love, love those girls :-) They keep our lives interesting!


1 comment:

joyce said...

Not a dull moment in your house, I see. :)
But, these are just minor things....oh my .....wait til they all become those dreaded teenagers. You will long for these days.