Thursday, January 27, 2011

4 year check-up

Jules had her 4 year old check-up yesterday, and she is doing great! She is still tall (97 percentile) and talks ALL THE TIME!

She had to get 3 shots while we were there so I could register her for 4-K. She was not happy about that. She was so upset, she busted capillaries in her face. So . . . . she'll now be sporting "red freckles" on her face for approximately one week. :-(

1 comment:

joyce said...

Well poor baby....THREE shots at one time???? No wonder she got so upset :(

Glad here checkup was good. I tell you, being tall, beautiful, and with her charisma....those TOP MODELS better watch out!!!!

I talked to her on the phone one day when she was visiting your Mom. She was explaining to me why her doll had to go the hospital. We did have a very nice talk.
You would never guess she is only 4 years old. :)