Friday, January 7, 2011

Sick vacay

The girls (yes, all of them) were sick almost the entire two weeks around Christmas. Between ear infections, bronchitis, and a virus, the Wooten house was not a fun place to be. Just ask DW :-). The girls were given Toy Story 3 for Christmas, and it was all they watched the entire week. No, I'm not kidding. I think I've see the movie at least 12 times since Christmas. But, the girls love it, and I didn't mind watching it, again, as long as the girls were content.

You know the girls don't feel well if all three are: 1) sitting on the couch for an extended period of time; 2) touching each other; 3) sharing blankets/pillows; and 4) not fighting/crying/screaming.

1 comment:

joyce said...

It was The Wizard of Oz for Josh. He would watch it back-to-back and all of us could quote something from each character. The sad thing is he would always cry at the end. Not sure why....
It is a good thing you had the movie to occupy them and,believe it or not, probably made their recovery faster. I'm sure you too were content when they were.

So sorry they were sick especially at Christmas time.