I had some time off last week so I took the girls to the zoo, and M&M had a BLAST. And surprisingly well-behaved :-)
Up close and personal with the gorilla! This is the first time we've been to the zoo and were able to see a gorilla. And it must have been our lucky day because we actually got to see both of them!
Had to take a break and pose with the elephant.
Not sure why Megan thought the claw pose was appropriate with the fox . . .
But, we finally found a statue that went well with the claw pose. And Madison had to join in on the fun, too.
Flamingos!
Someone was representing for the flamingos that day!
The Blue Poison Dart Frog. I thought these were the coolest animals at the zoo. Maybe it's because they're blue (which is my favorite color), or maybe it's because I'm growing fond of frogs since our yard & pool are covered with them.
















No comments:
Post a Comment