Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Pumpkin-carving Party!

 What happens when your birthday is so close to Halloween?  You get to have a pumpkin carving party!  Here are the big girls getting things started for us.  They had so much fun playing with "pumpkin guts."  It took Madison a while to warm up to the idea of sticking her hands in the pumpkin, but once she did, she never looked back!
And the finished product!
 The girls chose their own pumpkin pattern.  Megan wanted a moon and stars, Madison wanted Batman, and Julianne wanted a Clemson Tiger paw with polka dots.
I think the Julianne's turned out the best.  It looks really cool when it's lit up at night.
And I attempted to take a picture of the birthday boy with the girls.  I  He failed, miserably.  I took 7 pictures and he had his eyes closed.  In. Every. Single. One.  He does it in nearly every picture a person takes of him.  But 7 in a row?  Really, DW?
 So, at this point, Julianne and the girls were picking on him.  Julianne decided to close her eyes, too.
 And here, the twins are laughing at DW, and Julianne is "trying" to keep her eyes open for the camera.
And, DW and Jules went to Connie Maxwell this weekend to help out with the Fall Festival.  Jules was so thoughtful and brought back a little something for M&M.
 
 

No comments: