Julianne participated in GHS' Cheer camp last weekend, and all the girls were asked to cheer with the Varsity Cheerleaders at the football game Friday night. Julianne was SO excited. The girls were able to purchase old varsity cheer uniforms, so of course, I got Julianne one. (Was thinking she could wear it for Halloween, too!)
Here are some pictures of her in action. I know absolutely NOTHING about cheerleading, but I thought she did an awesome job :-) She was so focused the entire time, and tried so hard to imitate the varsity cheerleaders. Even though I'm still holding out hope that she'll take up tennis and softball, I think cheerleading is probably going to happen for her.
I'll always support her choices,
Julianne and her biggest fans.
Julianne and her good friend, Emily
1 comment:
Way to go Julianne!!!! I know a little about cheerleading...(from many many years ago) and I say you are terrific. Maybe you can teach Mommie. :)
Post a Comment