The girls & I enjoyed a delicious strawberry shortcake ice cream cake. It was amazing.
And someone surprised me with flowers. People always ask if DW gives me flowers and I always say, "No, he's not really a flowers-kind-of-guys." And then boom:
Sometimes, I'm not sure why he picked me. I definitely got the better end of the deal. Love you DW.
The big girls also gave me my favorite candy - sour patch kids and sour gummy worms! We gave one to Boog, totally expecting her to make a face and spit it out. She didn't. Not even close - she sucked on the worm until nothing was left. DW's comment: "You need to take that girl to the doctor and check to see if she has taste buds!" Seriously - to this day, Boog has not spit out or turned her head to ANY type of food. Including prunes, rutabagas, collards, lemons, etc. But then again, she looks exactly like her dad, and apparently, eats like him too . . .



No comments:
Post a Comment