Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Where's Megan & Madison?

So, what are Megan & Madison up to these days? Hiding from DW and me.

I went to get them up from their nap this past weekend. I walked in their room . . . and didn't see either one of them. Maybe they are in the closet . . . . Nope, not there . . . . I know I left them in here earlier . . . and no one has gone in the room . . . oh wait, is that a foot peeking out from under the crib? Hmmmm . . .

I looked under Megan's crib, and what do I see? Madison was fast asleep and Megan was naked as a jaybird. Completely. As in no diaper. I guess we're going to have to work on converting their cribs to beds once DW comes back into town.

And on a completely unrelated note, when I got out of the shower this morning . . . three little girls were waiting for me in our bedroom. Wasn't that so sweet of them . . .

1 comment:

joyce said...

So, these little monkeys are climbing out of their cribs and playing hide and seek? Did not know you now play hide and seek naked! :) Sooo funny.
It's little things like "three little girls waiting for me", that you will treasure forever.