Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Guess what I got . . . . The view from my swing.
And, I got some more goodies . . . . I LOVE orchids. They are so pretty, and so hard to keep up for the next bloom. DW is going out of town this week. I think he got me the other goodies to keep my sanity while he is gone :-) Just kidding, DW. We'll miss you, but we'll be fine :-)
Cards from my gang. The ones on top are from DW/the girls. They are actually pretty funny. The girls made the other cards for me during sunday school. They are really sweet.
I had a great mother's day/weekend. We had lunch at DW's parent's house (mmmmmm, lasagna), and then DW grilled out for supper. AND, he cooked a few things for us this week to help me out since he will be gone. He's the best. Love ya DW.


1 comment:

joyce said...

Now, Nikki, The Swing is my kind of thing. Love it!! You are blessed with three wonderful girls and a fantastic hubby.