Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Weekend Fun!

DW and I washed the cars this weekend, and the girls decided to help us out. Well, maybe they played more than helping, but we all had a great time playing in the water. Madison was more interested in pulling the blades off all the plants. Yeah, DW was SO thrilled about that . . .
I think Megan found a mud puddle. Stay tuned for more pictures about that.
The fur kids being lazy.

(PS - if you are having trouble seeing the pictures, you can click on it to enlarge it).

1 comment:

joyce said...

Simple things like playing in the water in their yard will be the thing they remember about their childhood. What fun.
Fur kids resting and keeping eyes on three little girls. All is well. :)

PS Thanks for the tip on enlarging the pics. I'll remember that one.