Friday, July 2, 2010

Welcome to Saddle Ridge Ranch!

This week is VBS (vacation bible school) at our church, and it takes place on "Saddle Ridge Ranch." DW and I have been taking turns going with Jaywoo to VBS, and I have to say, it's been pretty fun this year. During the last session last night, two of the older kids, "Rusty" and "Dusty", put on a little skit for the kids. They hosted a barrel racing event, and Dusty chose Jaywoo to be on one of the relay teams. I tried to take a pic of her racing, but apparently, camera phones do not like to take pictures of people in motion. Imagine that. Anyway, here are a couple of pics from last night. They aren't the greatest, but I wasn't working with a lot . . . . Enjoy!

P.S. Jaywoo is the little girl in a white tank top and camo shorts, with a white flower bow in her hair. And no, she doesn't normally wear camo shorts, but VBS has "theme" nights and last night's theme was camo.

P.P.S. The old wagon in the picture is actually from DW's family. I believe it is his great-great-grandparents' old wagon. (Mr. Steve, correct me if I'm mistaken). Tomorrow is family night at VBS and DW and I are taking the whole family to it. Not sure if that is a good idea since M&M go to bed at 6:45 p.m. every night and VBS doesn't end until 8:30 p.m. . . . . But, hopefully they will be ok long enough for me to get a picture of our three girls in the wagon. I know, I'm a sucker for sentimental pictures.

No comments: