Friday, July 16, 2010

Cheese!

My little Trubs. When I think, "what can she possibly do next," I find out soon enough. Trubs has learned a new trick . . . she can climb out of her crib! She's only 15 months old!!!! The crib is set at the lowest level now, so I'm not sure what we are going to do. She's only done it a couple of times after bath time. (DW and I have an assembly line on bath night, and when the person putting on the pajamas, etc. is finished with the first twin, she goes into the holding pen . . . a/k/a Trub's crib). I put Trubs in the holding pen and walked across the hall to the bathroom to get Meg. As I was picking her up, I heard a loud "plop" and turned around and what do I see? . . . Trubs running into the bathroom. Bless her little heart, she is going to be a handful!And sweet Meg. She's still sticking diaper pieces up her nose. I think we'll find out soon enough if there are still pieces stuck up there. Trust me, there is never a dull moment in our home.

1 comment:

joyce said...

Oh the joys of Motherhood. This Madison is your "Tom Boy" - scared of nothing and pretty smart to out wit you and Daniel. I'm not sure how you are going to keep her in the crib now. Good Luck

And your Sweetest Smile in the World Megan....I just say...I don't have a clue with this one. I sure hope she grows out of this oddity. Good luck on that one too!!!
Thanks for posting such sweet pics.