Friday, July 30, 2010

15 Month Check-up (sort of)

Meg and Trubs had their 15 month check-up today, and they are doing great. (Yes, I know . . . they are actually 16 months old). Everything is still the same. Megan is still putting diaper pieces up her nose, and Madison is really teething. All of her molars and i-teeth are coming in.

Here are their stats:

Megan
Height: 33 in ( >95%, i.e., she's off the charts)
Weight: 23 lbs, 15 oz (60%)
Head circumference: 17 3/4 in (25%)

Madison
Height: 32 1/2 in. (95%)
Weight: 25 lbs, 3 oz (75%)
Head circumference: 17 3/4 (25%)

1 comment:

joyce said...

What a sweet adorable pic.
I hope Madison is not too fussy cutting those teeth. Is she trying to cut them all at once?
With Megan.....looks like the only solution is getting her potty trained. I sure would like to know just what is so fascinating about this little trick of hers.