Well, about that time, Kimberly called and said that Madison was VERY fussy. By the time I got to her house, Madison was inconsolable . . . even for me. I managed to get her in the car (literally screaming). When we got home, I put Trubs down and she made a bee line for the kitchen, where Meg was playing with a toy. They started giggling and talking to each other. And, Trubs gave Megan one of the toys she was playing with. (If you've ever been around Madison . . . you know that she takes toys from other kids, she doesn't give them away). I immediately grabbed the camera and took a picture of them playing. It really was unbelievable . . . once she saw Meg, Trubs was as happy as can be.
After thinking about it, Trubs just missed Meg. They have taken every nap together and gone to bed together every night since they were born. They may be fraternal twins, but there is no denying the special bond they have together. I don't think they'll be spending that much time away from each other in the foreseeable future!
2 comments:
and...I hope they NEVER lose that bond even as they grow up. At one point they will want to be their own person but no matter where they go or where they are That bond will ALWAYS keepthem together. that was a sweet story Thanks for sharing such an intimate time with us
I love this. There is nothing like sister love (you know), but I am sure there is something very special about the love twins have for each other.
Post a Comment