The girls got a big surprise this weekend - Nannie and Aunt Bobbie (affectionately known as Boo Boo) drove up to see them. Nannie was feeling well enough to make the trip so she and Aunt Bobbie spent the afternoon with us. I was really excited to see them - I miss my Nannie! And as you can see from the picture, Nannie hasn't forgotten a thing about taking care of babies.
And for those who have always wondered about my ketchup addiction, that honor goes to Nannie. That was the only way she could get me to eat vegetables. And twenty seven years later, nothing has changed (except that I put it on more stuff). You DON'T want to be in the Wooten house when there is no ketchup.

1 comment:
This is a great picture of Nannie.
You are so blessed! When there is a void in your life, God will use something or someone to fill that void. And, Nannie does that for you. She has always been so faithful to you, Dawn and your Mom.
And, I am so glad she got to hold these precious babies.
Post a Comment