PRECIOUS!!! i believe its Megan who got Daddy's chest this time. (I hope Megan is feeling much better) And, its Madison who could care less cause big pillow is just fine, thank you.
You are getting good, Mrs. Joyce. She is feeling much better. After she'd been on antibiotics for a couple of days, you could tell a difference in her demeanor.
3 comments:
PRECIOUS!!!
i believe its Megan who got Daddy's chest this time. (I hope Megan is feeling much better)
And, its Madison who could care less cause big pillow is just fine, thank you.
You are getting good, Mrs. Joyce. She is feeling much better. After she'd been on antibiotics for a couple of days, you could tell a difference in her demeanor.
I am surprised Madison gave up her "spot" she must have known big sister was feeling pretty lousy
Hope Julianne's boo-boo is better as well.
Post a Comment