Monday, July 6, 2009

Me and My Puppies

Julianne was playing outside the other day with the dogs. I had the screen door open so that I could hear and see her while I was inside with Megan and Madison. After a couple of minutes, I could hear Julianne talking to someone. I knew Daniel wasn't there, so I peeked outside to check on her. She was telling Belle, "I love you Bay Belle. You're my best friend." It was the cutest thing - so I ran and grabbed the camera and took a picture before she noticed me. In hindsight, I wish I had recorded it on a video camera.After she noticed me on the porch, Julianne and the dogs started playing out in the yard. And yes, Julianne thinks Belle is her personal chair.

2 comments:

Mom said...

Madison is on the left and Megan o
n the right. Right? Think you captured the most precious intimate time a child has with "her best friend" You know this is coming but...that would make a really nice scrap page

nmw said...

Yep, that's right.

I knew you would say that. :-)