Sleeping beauties...now this one is hard...can't see all of the little faces....but here goes: Baby 1 ---- Mega Baby 2 ---- Madison
And, Oh how very, very touching....Julianne and her best friend. I think it is just amazing that Bell and Jabo are so good with her. Great playmates until the twins can go outside too.
Good try - The first one is Madison, and the second is Megan. That one was a little tricky. I wouldn't know the answer if I hadn't taken the picture.
We really lucked out to have such great dogs with Julianne. She really has become attached to Belle lately. Jabo still has a lot of puppy in him, so he's a little more rough with Julianne (but nothing to be concerned about).
2 comments:
Sleeping beauties...now this one is hard...can't see all of the little faces....but here goes:
Baby 1 ---- Mega
Baby 2 ---- Madison
And, Oh how very, very touching....Julianne and her best friend. I think it is just amazing that Bell and Jabo are so good with her. Great playmates until the twins can go outside too.
Good try - The first one is Madison, and the second is Megan. That one was a little tricky. I wouldn't know the answer if I hadn't taken the picture.
We really lucked out to have such great dogs with Julianne. She really has become attached to Belle lately. Jabo still has a lot of puppy in him, so he's a little more rough with Julianne (but nothing to be concerned about).
Post a Comment