Thursday, August 23, 2012

JGW's first day of school!

Yesterday was Julianne's first day of Kindergarten!  She was so excited to start school.  DW, DW's mom, the twins and I all walked Julianne to her classroom.  Of course, Megan and Madison had to have their picture taken with Julianne.  They were a little disappointed that they couldn't stay with their sister (don't worry girls, 2 years isn't that far away!).  Around lunchtime yesterday, DW's mom emailed us a status report on Julianne - she was doing well! (Love the perks of Grandma working at Julianne's school :-) ).

When I picked her up yesterday, she said she had a great day, the lunch was good, and that Grandma ate lunch with her.  I asked her if she had any homework. Her response:  "No ma'am, but you and dad do."    Awesome.

1 comment:

joyce said...

How cool is that Mom and Dad...you get to do some of your first homework. Believe me there will be more.