While the girls were eating supper Saturday night, Julianne told DW that Megan wasn't eating - she was asleep! DW walked over to the girls to check on them. When he rounded the corner, Megan "hid" behind her cup. Megan usually hides when she uses the bathroom, so he thought that's what she was doing.A couple of minutes later, DW walked back into the kitchen to check on Megan. What does he find? Megan was asleep, face down in the spaghetti! So, I moved her plate and started cleaning up her. She didn't move. My parents were coming over that night to watch the girls so DW and I could go out to eat. When my dad walked in, we told him to hurry over to the kitchen to see Megan. With all the noise and laughter, she still didn't move. Then Mom walked in the kitchen to see what all the commotion was about. Megan still didn't move.
She didn't wake up until I picked her up from the chair. I guess she isn't getting much rest at naptime . . . stay tuned for the next blog post to hear more about that story :-)
1 comment:
This made me smile :)
Poor baby....she must have played real hard that day.
Post a Comment