DW and I surprised the girls last weekend by taking them to the zoo. We all had a great time!

Madison feeding the giraffe.

Chickens!

Lunchtime! It's a good thing we had free passes to get in the zoo because those little girls can put away some grub. Kind of like DW. haha.

When we saw that you could go inside the parakeet area, we knew Julianne and the girls would be so excited. Turns out, they hated it. When you enter the exhibit, a lot of birds will fly to you and land on your shoulders, arms, etc. I went in first with Megan. She seemed to be ok. Little did she know, when we entered a bird landed on her shoulder. She didn't realize it until we were about to leave. But when she noticed it, she became quite upset. I think she scared the bird as much as it scared her - so it flew off quickly.
By this time, the rest of the crew came in. Julianne got so upset, she dropped the nectar cup DW bought for her to give the birds. I picked up the cup and a few parakeets landed on my arm. She was much happier to look at them on my arm rather than they be on her arm. Oh well, maybe next time the girls will enjoy the exhibit as much as DW and I did.

1 comment:
Making Memories....Girls look so pretty and all three are growing up so fast. :)
Post a Comment