DW went fishing last weekend and caught a big one! Ok, technically, he shot it but you get the point. The biggest catfish weighed 45 lbs which is more than Jules. It's too bad that I don't eat fish, especially catfish, because we have a lot of it!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Sure am glad that Jamie won't see this since he already has the fever. After all this time, I never knew that you didn't eat fish. Ree
2 comments:
Sure am glad that Jamie won't see this since he already has the fever.
After all this time, I never knew that you didn't eat fish.
Ree
Really? I thought you knew that! I HATE fish. Can't even stand the smell.
DW went to Santee last weekend, that's were he got this fish. If Jamie wants to go, just let us know - they can meet up at Santee!
Post a Comment