Friday, December 10, 2010

Trimming the Tree

Yes, we're missing the topper. My mom usually makes a bow, and I haven't asked her to do it yet (So, Mom, if you're reading this, you are on notice that I need a bow!). Any takers on how long the tree will stay intact this year or how many ornaments will be missing? I'm going to put the spread at -8.5 ornaments, and the betting period will be run through Dec. 23, 2010.

We also took this time to take pictures for our Christmas cards. We're a little behind this year - we've ordered them, but they haven't come in yet. Hopefully, they will be in the mail by the end of next week. As usual, I post the "best" pictures from the photo shoot . . . .
This is Madison's usual face. Trust me, if Trubs isn't happy, NO ONE is happy.
DW asked Julianne to pose for some pictures so he could make sure the lighting, etc. was ok. And this is what she does . . . Some days I think she is the biggest tomboy and then she does this to remind me that she is a primadonna, too.

I love those sweet little girls! They have the best traits from me and DW.

3 comments:

joyce said...

Is the tree real? It is beautiful. (Kathy needs to get busy with the bow).

I think you were wise to put it in the corner. But, I just bet you will be missing a few ornaments before Santa Claus gets here. Do not fret....besides it's Christmas. :)

As I have said before....Julianne will be a model. See....she already has the pose down to perfection. Love it!!1

nmw said...

Thank you! The tree is fake :-) Mom bought it a long time ago and she gave it to me since I needed a slim tree for our small house. I love it!

MOM said...

So that is where my (missing tree is) I sent Dad on a mission to find it but trying to find anything in our attic would take a professional thief to locate it. Yes it is just beautiful and I would be happy to make a bow (lets just hope you bought WIRED ribbon