I kid you not, ten seconds after I had this conversation with my friend, Megan AND Madison promptly threw a toy over the balcony. They really aren't bad, per se, just very curious and active!
Monday, December 20, 2010
Christmas '10
Ask and you shall receive - another picture of the Five Wootens.
Another one of Jules' poses.
My little Meg. She did have her hair fixed before we went to church, but these pictures were taken after the service.
And here is Trubs. She's still up to her old tricks.
ALWAYS eating.
Funny story. We went to some friends' house this weekend to exchange gifts, and they have a basement in their (beautiful!) house. The stairs leading down to the basement are in an open area with a balcony overlooking the stairs (closed off by a gate). Our friends have a daughter approximately the same age as the twins. So, my friend and I were talking and the girls were all running around the house. I casually ask, "Do you have to pick up a lot of toys that [your daughter] throws over the balcony?" She said no, their little girl has never done that. They've been in the house almost a year.
I kid you not, ten seconds after I had this conversation with my friend, Megan AND Madison promptly threw a toy over the balcony. They really aren't bad, per se, just very curious and active!
I kid you not, ten seconds after I had this conversation with my friend, Megan AND Madison promptly threw a toy over the balcony. They really aren't bad, per se, just very curious and active!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment