After watching the "Cake Boss" marathon last week, I got inspired to try Megan and Madison's cake (remember
this post?). So, was it a disaster? No but, let's just say, I'm not going to quit my day job and start a bakery. My first try wasn't too bad, I learned a lot of tips/tricks to use on my next go round. And I've decided on a design for the cake. With the help of DW (who knew fondant icing would be that hard to knead and roll), I might just have a respectable cake for the birthday party. At least I hope so, the party is in 4 weeks!
2 comments:
I see absolutely nothing wrong with this cake. And what a great idea...Big Cupcake.
I am impressed!!!
But, as a lawyer, I think you should keep your day job and let this baking be a side job.
Mmmm....You should have brought it with you so we could taste and tell you how good it is!
Post a Comment