Monday, March 22, 2010

First Soccer Game

Julianne's stretching out before the big game.Concentrating . . .

Trying to keep up with the boys.
What soccer game (with a 3-yr old) would be complete without playing in the dirt?
Julianne did pretty well during her first game. She got a little frustrated with the boys, but we're working on that. When we got home, she wanted to know if she could play soccer again the next day. So, I guess she is going to stick it out for the rest of the season :-)

1 comment:

joyce said...

Oh my.....how this reminds me of a softball player many years ago. It's never to young to start them in sports. I have always said, and I say again: The things you learned playing softball helped make the person you are today and gave you the perseverance to become a lawyer.
Now, you are just passing that on to Julianne. Great job.