Ok. I have to admit that I underestimated DW.
I always post pictures and updates on the blog. He's not really a computer person - not that he doesn't know how to do stuff - he just doesn't want to mess with a computer that much. I was talking with Dawn the other day and she mentioned how much she likes my countdown clock for the start of Gamecock football season. I told her DW didn't really like it, but since he doesn't do much with the blog, I wasn't going to change it. He would have to learn how to post on the blog if he wanted to put Clemson stuff on here.
Well, I ate those words last night. Unbeknownst to me, some time last night DW changed the header of my countdown from "USC" to "LOSERS." Ok - I caught the hint. But beware, I got my game on, and it's war now. And I'll have the last laugh on November 28, 2009! Love ya, DW.
1 comment:
LMAO! I was checking to see your new wallpaper this morning and saw that. Too funny!
Post a Comment