Friday, April 10, 2009

Who's Who?

Megan, aka Miss Sleepy. Madison, aka Miss Piggy.
We went to the doctor yesterday, and their bilirubin levels have finally started to come down. So, they won't need to go under the light or blanket! We are still putting them in the sun as much as possible - they rarely wear clothes right now. Overall they are doing well. Both of them have started gaining weight again, but they aren't quite up to their birth weights yet. Megan weighs 7 lbs, 1 oz; and Madison weighs 7 lbs, 5 oz.

2 comments:

joyce said...

Great pictures of the girls. They look so healthy and happy as little pigs in the sunshine. I'm glad to hear the sun has helped with the jauntis.
I hope you are feeling stronger each day.

ispyjada said...

Awww! What great pictures of the babies. I loved the pic of Daniel. He looks SO unbelievably tired! haha!