
At last, my baby sisters are here! They were born on April 1, 2009. Megan Marie came at 9:58 a.m., weighed 7 lbs, 9 oz, and was 19 and 3/4 inches long. Madison Riley came at 10:00 a.m., weighed 7 lbs, 12 oz, and was 20 and 3/4 inches long. They are beautiful, but not as pretty as me! (Madison is on the left, and Megan is on the right).
2 comments:
Thanks, Nikki
These are really sweet pictures.
I was glad I got to see all of you yesterday. I hope you get stronger each day.
And, so now the "fun" begins. I know you and Daniel will conquer all the challenges of having twins.
I will still continue to pray for you.
Yay! I was waiting on the blog update. I didn't know when you would ever get time for it. I am letting you rest before we come visit. I have tried to call but I didn't get an answer. Anyway, CONGRATS! We are so happy for you!
Jada and Kevin
Post a Comment