Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Feeding time

Sorry for the delay in posting pictures lately - I've been sick the past couple of days with a fever. It's amazing how just a fever can really knock you down!

It seems that the burning question people want to know is since we are trying to keep the girls on the same schedule, how do I feed them when I'm by myself. Well, here is the answer: they sit in a boppy seat on the coffee table. That way I can feed them a bottle at the same time. It's just the burping part that is tricky! And yes, that is a bottle of Mylicon drops on the table. It is a lifesaver.
Madison is at the top, and Megan is at the bottom of the picture.

1 comment:

joyce said...

Julianne will be a GREAT big sister and lots of help to Mommie too.
The twins are just beautiful. I knew you would find a way to take care of them by yourself.
Hope your fever is gone now. I want to see you well, strong and with lots of energy. Work on that, will you?