Thursday, March 26, 2009

Twins update

I went to the doctor on Monday, and she decided to set my induction/c-section for next Wednesday, April 1. The girls seem to be doing fine: A weighs 7 lbs, 5 oz and B weighs 7 lbs, 8 oz. They are going to be big babies - I can't imagine who they get that from . . . (jk, DW). I go back to the doctor on Monday to make sure everything is still ok.

Still no names (sorry mom and dad). But, Alberta and Berthina do have a certain ring to them :-).

I'm doing well - just really tired and uncomfortable. Who knew carrying 15 lbs of babies would be this hard! But, DW is a trooper and is pretty much doing everything for me. We're very excited and are ready to bring the girls home.

1 comment:

joyce said...

Thanks for your up-date. Now we know it's just a matter of days.
And, I will be happy for you when you can hold these BIG girls in your arms. And be able to sleep on your tummy or at least be able to sleep.
I'll be counting down for you.
Good Luck.