
We had a BIG scare last week. Belle crossed the (invisible fence) line and was gone for 2 and half days. Mommy and I - especially Mommy - were VERY upset. But, DW came to the rescue, as usual, and found her. She was a little tired and very hungry, but overall she was just fine. The next day, DW had a little surprise for her and Jabo. I don't think they will be making any escape attempts in the near future - at least on DW's watch. It might have something to do with a new collar . . .
1 comment:
I was so sorry to hear about Daniel's Grandmother. What a sweet, loving thing to plant a tree in her memory. The few times I saw her I was so impressed at how Daniel treated her with such love.
And,just what was that Belle thinking? You sure don't need so much stress at this stage. But, so glad she was found safe.
Do you think Baby A and Baby B are going to make an appearence pretty soon? I hope so. Can't wait to see them.
Love you all
Joyce
Post a Comment