Tuesday, March 17, 2009

They're almost here!

DW's handy work, Part 1. You'd think that DW would be going crazy right about now considering the fact that he's about to have 3 little girls (and no boys). But, he's so excited. Everything for them has to be PINK. But seriously, he's very excited and loves them all. If you spend just five minutes with DW and Julianne - you'd see. And if Julianne is any indication, they will be wearing dresses and bows half the time, and hunting and four wheelin' the other half the time. But, I guess I can't complain . . . I was the same way growing up and I didn't turn out too bad :-)
This is another DW creation (with the help of Mr. Kenny). Well, ok, it was mostly Mr. Kenny, but DW did help. As you can see, we've got everything ready - we're just waiting on the girls to make their debut. It won't be long . . . :-)

1 comment:

joyce said...

I am excited for you that the long wait is almost over. And, I know how proud that Daniel must be with all of his girls.
(And, you're right,...you did "turn out" just fine).
I love the art work, and the cabinet is beautiful. (And, once again I love this blog....it keeps me somehow in the loop)
I am praying for you.

Love,
Joyce