Guess who went hunting this weekend? DW decided to introduce the girls to the hunting club. And they are pretty much ruined now. :) We got set up for the first drive, and I kid you not, within five minutes of getting out the truck, the dogs jumped 3 deer in front of us. DW and I both shot . . . . and missed . . . yeah, we know. So now, the girls think that should happen every time.
And here they are "fishing." They were mad because the deer were hiding.
Julianne did not want to go with us on the drives - she rode with the
"girls." One of DW's buddies took a group of girls with him. We drove
by them at one point and it was a pretty cute sight - 5 girls, ranging
from 5 years old to 19 years old, were piled up in the front seat of a
truck. It seemed like there were more little girls at the hunting club
than little boys!
We had to leave early - Megan was sick and we could tell Julianne was not feeling well either. Then it went downhill from there. Everyone got sick. During the Thanksgiving holidays. Yuck. Poor Megan has had a tough weekend, and Julianne has not been far behind her.
I think the comment of the weekend goes to DW - "If you look at me the wrong way, I might throw up."




1 comment:
I guess it is never to early to start teaching the girls hunting and fishing....and here is proof. :) Sure hope all little girls are feeling much better today.
Post a Comment