Friday, November 30, 2012

It's Christmas time!

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas around here!


The girls' Christmas tree.  You have no idea how badly I want to "help" them decorate their tree. But, it's their tree so they are the ones responsible for decorating it . . .
 The foyer
 I know, I'm a little obsessed with monograms and initials.  But I like it.  So deal with it.

The twins' motto:
 The mantle
 Yeah, that's a lot of stockings!
 DW's Christmas decor contribution
 The tree!  It's missing a few things.  I'll post an updated picture.  Eventually.
 Photobombed by Megan!
 Madison, not to be outdone by Megan.
 Another "W"
 My pool boy :)  Shhhhhhh, don't tell DW.
 Merry Christmas!



1 comment:

joyce said...

Yes....a lot like Christmas and so beautiful. I do love the monograms and initials. Nice touch. And, I especally love the girls tree.....without Mommies touch. Merry Christmas to the Wootens.