Friday, October 26, 2012

Fall Fun

We took the girls to Connie Maxwell Children's Home last weekend for their annual fall festival.  Our church helps out with the festival, and DW brings the grill to cook the hotdogs . . . a lot of them.  While DW was slaving over the hot grill, his parents and I watched the girls enjoy the festivities!


 Julianne had a butterfly painted on her face!

Madison decided she wanted a smaller butterfly.  I think it's because she wanted more time to enjoy her snow cone.

And leave it to Megan to opt for the alligator.  I love how it looks like her teeth are part of the alligator's mouth!

And here she is making the alligator stick out it's tongue.


I guess you could say she's a little obsessed with alligators . . . and the color green.  This is one of the stuffed alligators DW brought home for the girls from his alligator trip last year.  Of course, Megan wanted the green alligator.  Jules has a red one, and Madison has a blue one.


Speaking of alligator trips, DW ventured out for his third trip in September.  And, they got another 12 foot alligator!  That's DW in the front of his boat.  One of the guys had a head-mounted camera and recorded the entire catch on camera.  It was pretty crazy!


And here is the catch of the day.  Seriously,  DW needs to think about getting a bigger boat.  After watching the video, it was crazy to see how big the alligator was compared to the boat . . . with 3 guys in it.


See the length of the boat versus the alligator? Crazy! 




1 comment:

joyce said...

Another fun time for all. I love Megan's alligator but not so much her Dad's alligator. Oh my.!!!! Daniel...if you have to do this (?) please please be careful.