I thought I should put some pictures of the girls on here . . . it's been a while since they've made an appearance on TGGF. And after all, this blog is all about them :-)

Hold on Meg!



Everyone is doing well. Nothing much to report. We signed Julianne up for softball, and her first practice is this week. Guess who's going to be her coach????? It's DW! LOL. If she keeps up with softball, I guess we'll be a two-car family at all the games. When I played ball, my dad coached me. Mom always drove separately to the games . . . . if we won, I rode home with dad. If we lost, I rode home with mom. But, I wouldn't have changed dad coaching me. He was (usually) right :-), and my parents were always together - with me and Dawn. Not many families can say that. DW and I are very lucky to have had parents that were (are) so involved in our lives. They weren't helicopter parents by any means, but they were always there when we needed them. So, hopefully the trend continues with Jules.
1 comment:
I know this blog is suppose to be about the girls, but is it suppose to make me cry????????
Such sweet words about your super supportive parents. I have said it before and I will say it again: You are the person you are today because of their love and support. Playing softball, with Dad as coach gave you a lot of character. So, follow their lead. You can't go wrong.
Post a Comment