Yes, that's all our appliances in the laundry room. And no, that's not where they usually go . . . . But we had to put them somewhere while we worked on the kitchen. But you still get the idea of what the laundry room looked like before: lovely brown paneling.
After :-)
Are you starting to notice a trend in the paint colors?
What a spacious wonderful laundry room. WOW Funny you should ask if I notice a trend in the paint colors....I do and I love it. Puts me in the mind of some of those "mansions" your Mom and I have gone thru in Charleston.
1 comment:
What a spacious wonderful laundry room. WOW
Funny you should ask if I notice a trend in the paint colors....I do and I love it. Puts me in the mind of some of those "mansions" your Mom and I have gone thru in Charleston.
Post a Comment