Jules had a great weekend - she finally got to go hunting with DW. And . . . they got one! DW is now 3/3 when Julianne goes with him - everyone at the hunting club now refers to her as DW's lucky charm. I have a picture of Jules with the deer, but it's a little graphic so I won't post it. Instead, you get a picture of her before we went to church yesterday :-)Now, for Julianne's latest "awe" moment:
On the way home from the hunting club, Julianne immediately went to sleep. DW had to drop the deer off at the processor so Julianne was in and out while DW was running errands. Near Cope, Julianne woke up for a few minutes and looked out the window, and there were cotton fields on both sides of the road . . . and she said. . . .
"Daddy, LOOK at all those wishes out there!!!" . . . . and then immediately fell back asleep.
1 comment:
The "awe" moment: How precious is that? This deer hunting is hard work. :) And, thank you for posting this pic .... she is just beautiful....(I am sure I prefer this one over the other one).
Post a Comment