Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Missed Me?

Haha. I know better! I made it back from Alabama last week and I'm so glad that's over. The exams were tough, but I think I did well. We won't find out the results for a couple more weeks. (I think UA wanted to make sure our Fall tuition was non-refundable before they release the grades. But, I digress.) I thought I would have had more time to shop Saturday afternoon after the last exam but Shelby and I were so exhausted, we lasted maybe 2 hours.

I discovered a store and I think it's my new favorite - Charming Charlie. Too bad we don't have any in South Carolina. On second thought, maybe that's a good thing, right DW? But, I did pick up a new hat, which Madison has apparently claimed as her own.Funny side note. I was showing DW some pictures from my camera the other day and we came across this one. He thought it was Julianne - I actually had to argue with him for a few seconds before he realized it was Madison.
Clearly, Julianne was stoked to be in this picture.

1 comment:

joyce said...

I am so happy to hear about you.
I knew you would do well....was praying for you.
Madison looks great in your hat. I love the way she wears it.
And, I'm telling you again...your Julianne has what it takes to be a model. This is just her serious face...and she's still beautiful!!!