We (really, the girls) had a crazy-busy 4th of July weekend. To start things off, Grandmama & Grandaddy W. took the girls to the splash pad at Saluda Shoal's Park. They had a great time! Between the beach last week, and all the water festivities this week - three little girls have just about turned into mermaids.
Side note: yes, I know the girls are extremely dark. And yes, we constantly applied sunscreen to them while they were in the sun. Several times. A day.
Mermaids yes....and very dark mermaids. Oh what I would give to have a tan like that. Looks like they had a grand ole time. PS...I hope this gave you time to study...and that you aced your test)
1 comment:
Mermaids yes....and very dark mermaids. Oh what I would give to have a tan like that. Looks like they had a grand ole time.
PS...I hope this gave you time to study...and that you aced your test)
Post a Comment