Tuesday, November 9, 2010

My Bama Girls

Sorry Aunt Phyl and Uncle Jim, I know these pictures are going to cut deep. At least it's not Tennessee or Florida gear :-)
Little DW. 'Nuff said.
I love this picture. They are clearly not happy.
I thought about captioning this picture as House Divided, but I really don't like that saying. I know it's just a catchy phrase to show that there are Clemson fans and Carolina fans in the same house, but still, I just don't like it. I prefer to think of it as "Julianne, the equal opportunity fan." And yes, the garnet pom-pom represents Carolina and Alabama. (again, sorry Aunt Phyl and Uncle Jim. This school thing just messes everything up!).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you know we are beginning to feel a little squeezed out for USC. But by such cute squeezers, who can complain.
AUnt Phyll

joyce said...

I love the new pics....even the one that they are clearly not happy. And, I am glad you do have an equal opportunity house.....my word how would you survive with Clemson, Carolina and now Bama?