Monday, August 23, 2010

DW's Clemson girls

As much as this picture pains me, I really do love their outfits. Our friend Harriet began making clothes for little ones this year, and she made these for the girls. She also made a Clemson dress for Julianne and it is absolutely beautiful (I know, I can't believe I just typed those words in the same sentence). I'll post a picture of Jaywoo's dress soon. So if you would like a one-of-a-kind dress, shirt . . head on over to Harriet's site, Lullaby Clothes. She has so much to choose from, it will be hard to pick just one. . or two :-).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hopefully, Daniel will be able to keep the girls on the Clemson side.
Marie

joyce said...

Whooo Hooo Megan & Madison...Daddy is so proud!!!
Sorry Mommie.....

nmw said...

I thought you guys were on my side!

Harriet said...

Thanks Nikki! They look so cute!